Sunday 11 December 2011

Miley Cyrus Amazing New Mature Look Photos

Miley Cyrus Prestige Cover Photos
Miley Cyrus Prestige Cover Photos

Miley Cyrus Changed her new look for the Cover of Mag Prestige. Prestige magazine is an Asian Luxury Magazine. Miley Cyrus looks gorgeous in Gucci on the cover of Prestige magazine’s latest issue. These photos from the Prestige mag will surely Surprise you.

18 years old Famous Singer changed her hairstyle and this time the new one is giving a mature look. She changed her hairstyles for the new shoot and these are noticeably different from the older ones, and these are considering being the mature ones. 

It seems like a good move for the Disney starlet, who also speaks out on the public's changeable observation of her inside the magazine. 

Now let’s talk about the opinion about the new Miley hairstyle from the fans. She Says "I'm a great role model, or I'm completely inappropriate for anyone under 13 and I am controversial. I don't know how I became this... I stay in the house pretty much every day. I don't go out. I've had same boyfriend for two years. So I think there are two very different reviews."

And however she's "not a bad girl," she's also happy to be free of her TV alter ego. "I miss the family vibe, but I don't miss the routine at all," she says of her time on "Hannah Montana." "I was so bored doing the same thing every day. It's a lot easier not being on a show, to live my life a little bit and do some of the others thing that I want to do."

Checkout more Shoot Photos below.

Miley Cyrus Prestige New hairstyle
Miley Cyrus Prestige New hairstyle
Miley Cyrus Prestige New hair look
Miley Cyrus Prestige New hair look
Images Source : Prestige Asian mag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...